Categories: Recipes From Friends, Side Dish, Vegetables
Number of Portions: 2
Quantity Unit Ingredient
- 500 g broccoli
- 0.5 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger root finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 0.25 cup orange juice
- 0.5 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons chives chopped
1. Trim broccoli and cut into the florets.
2. Heat oil in a wok. Stir-fry broccoli and ginger for 2 minutes.
3. Add orange zest and juice, Tabasco and bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until liquid has evaporated.
4. Toss chives through and serve immediately.
Prepared by: Lani, Queensland, Australia
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 93 Calories; 4g Fat (34.1% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 13g Carbohydrate; 5g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 48mg Sodium.