Categories: Recipes From Friends, Soups & Salads, Vegetables
Number of Portions: 4
Quantity Unit Ingredient
- 600 g field mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 french shallots root end trimmed ski
- 1.5 teaspoons tarragon vinegar (use white wine vinegar i
- 2 teaspoons tarragon
- 1 teaspoon flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 200 g baby green beans
- rocket (arugula)
1. Preheat oven to 200c (400f).
2. Place the mushrooms in a single layer in a large roasting pan. Add oil, garlic, lemon juice and shallots and gently toss until coated.
3. Roast for 30 minutes, occasionally spooning over the juices.
4. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature Slip shallots from skin and discard the skin.
5. Pour the cooking juices into a large bowl. Add the tarragon vinegar, tarragon and parsley, mix and season well.
6. Blanch beans in boiling water for 2 minutes or so. Drain and add dressing while still hot.
7. Cut the mushrooms into quarters or eights if large, and add to the beans with the shallots and rocket. Gently toss together and serve on a platter or make 4 individual servings.
Prepared by: Lani, Queensland, Australia
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 87 Calories; 3g Fat (26.5% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 14g Carbohydrate; 3g Dietary Fiber; 0mg Cholesterol; 11mg Sodium.