Categories: Fruit, Recipes From Friends, Side Dish, Vegetables
Number of Portions: 6
Quantity Unit Ingredient
- 4 medium onions
- 4 medium potatoes
- 4 medium apples
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 0.5 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sage
- 1 tablespoon butter
1. Peel onions and potatoes. Core apples. Cut onions, potato and apples into 5mm thick slices.
2. Places layers of onion, potato and apple into a 34x27cm casserole dish.
3. Pour stock over potato mix. Sprinkle sage over that dot with butter.
4. Cover casserole with a lid or foil and back at 200C for 45 minutes.
5. Remove lid and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Prepared by: Lani, Queensland, Australia
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 219 Calories; 4g Fat (14.8% calories from fat); 5g Protein; 44g Carbohydrate; 6g Dietary Fiber; 6mg Cholesterol; 746mg Sodium.